This Hydrogen Sulfide awareness course will satisfy OSHA and NIOSH guidance on recognizing and controlling this hazard.
• Identify physical and chemical characteristics of H2S.
• Know the Permissible Exposure Limits.
• Identify levels of Personal Protective Equipment associated with H2S.
• Understand the medical considerations for being exposed to H2S.
• Explain what to do as a responder in the event of an H2S exposure.
• H2S Introduction
• Characteristics of Hydrogen Sulfide
• Permissible Exposure Limits
• Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
• Medical Considerations
• Responder duties
• H2S Summary